From:
Kristin Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:10:58 -0400
Due to Board of Health restrictions, MaFF is being limited to what can
be served at its annual get together being held today, September 20th
from 11-4. At this event, we will be serving hot dogs, chips, cookies
and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Anyone with dietary restrictions to these foods may wish to pack and
bring alternate food choices for themselves. We are sorry for this
late announcement and any inconveniences this may cause.

For more information about our organization and this event visit
www.maferrets.org.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you there.