Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 00:28:58 +0000
Yes it is true, as soon as my mom left I hopped on the computer and
got on the www.ferretdepot.com website and, well, I was like a kid in
a candy shop!!!!! I was born to shop, we all know that. I gotta admit
that I am a little worried about mom getting the credit card bill...
maybe I could bribe the mailman with some "Vivify" or something to keep
him from delivering it. I suppose she will eventually find out though.

I overheard mom talking to Ellen from the www.ferretdepot.com and mom
sounded shocked. I figure that she may have found out about my
shopping/registry spree!! But apparently a deal is gonna be worked
out!!!!

My mom did bring home my beautiful wedding dress from Portland. I can't
believe how pretty it is. I am gonna have to really watch my figure
(and coat) to be sure I do it justice.

Miss Isabella Gucci-Tonks