From:
Milliesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:56:32 -0500
Those of you who use it and worry about stocking up over the summer.
You can get wood pellets from your livestock feed stores called horse
bedding. It runs here in Texas $6.59 a 40 lb bag, same stuff, PINE not
cedar and we have used it for 10 plus years. I know the Texas brand
(like Texas Lone Star) but its probably under other brands. Call your
local stores to see if they carry the pellets - some do just the
shavings. I don't know if these stores have reached your area but
Tractor Supply Co is a growing retailer across our state.

Millie and her ferrets and Danes
www.txferretrescue.org