Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:17:18 -0700
Greeting all ~!~!

The Pacific Ferret Shelter Network (PFSN) is in the final planning stages
for our Grand Ferret Fun Frolic.  This years theme is FERRETS AND
FRIENDS.

Being as how ferret lovers are such a diverse group, and many of us own
multiple type animals, this years Frolic includes an invitiation to all
animal rescue / shelter / and adoption type groups.

If you know of a group that may wish to participate (adoption clinics,
outreach programs, or just handing out literature) please have them
contact us.  And yes, this includes all companion type animals and
shelters ~!~!

We'll be having a silent auction along with our ever-popular live
auction. Even if you can't attend, please show your support by donating
new items for us to raffle our auction! Donations are welcome ~!~!

If you'd like to help us spread the word, download our flyer.  Go to our
website (www.FERRETNET.org) and click on the link for the Frolic.

The Frolic will be held at a field at the Mission Mills Museum
(www.MISSIONMILL.org) in Salem, Oregon on Sunday August 8th from
10am-4pm.

There is a minimal charge for a space.  Groups need to suppply thier own
equipment (tables, chairs, crates or carriers, canopies, etc).  Food
vendors are available in the immediate area.

Please contact me with any questions . . If I don't have the answer I'll
direct you to someone who does ~!~!

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com