From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:24:12 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

YES, I freely confess!  I wrote a hideously sweet post about my ferret
Sabrina yesterday!

It was soft and fuzzy and had, like, pink unicorns and white doves and
butterflies, happy elves sitting under mushrooms, the works.  It was even
appropriate for family viewing!  And to all of you who e-mailed me to tell
me how you sobbed into your mouse-pad (and you know who you are) I say me,
too.  It was the only time EVER that Sabrina has been so sweet with me in
all the years I've had her.  Ever since we got Switch the Kit, Sabrina is
a new weasel.  A kinder, gentler weasel.  She hasn't bitten anybody in
months!

Alexandra,
Guilty as hell in Massachusetts
P.S. Yes, the little back foot DID really curl around my finger. Twice.