From:
Candi Gerlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:52:36 -0800
I am risking alot posting this message because I never wanted to be a
person who would do this... But I am in over my head and I need help,
advice or whatever someone can do to help guide me in the right
direction...

I have 15 ferrets whom I have rescued over the last couple of years...
these fuzz butts are my children, but my life has gotten so carried away
and overwhelmed I haven't been able to take care of them like I should...
Finances are a big factor, but for several monthes I have been trudging
along trying to maintain my group and it is getting the best of me... I
can't do it anymore.... The last thing I want to do is give my babies up
but I feel I have no other choice I am not my best for them and I haven't
been in a long time... Illnesses have gone unnoticed, and I feel guilty
because if I paid closer attention and had more time they would still be
here with me playing and enjoying life.  But I have gotten to a point
where I see their lives not being the best they can be... I want to do
what is right for them can someone here help guide me?????  help me find
a soltion other than giving up my kids!!!!

Candi - I am in Northern IL