Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:24:22 -0800
Momma

No tell momma... I stolled her puter ta talk to me fuzzy pals!

Momma and I ... otay... you'z all know I came up witz this idea! But
me let her take some credit cause she gotta do da work while me getz
to PLAY!

Ya see... every year our hoomans get to send cards back and forth to
each other... they even send pictures of US! (I don't remember giving
my momma permission for that!) Welll this time WE get to send cards
back and forth! Thats right... we are having our VERY OWN Ferret Fun
Card Exchange! No HOOMANS allowed!

For ya fuzzies who don't know about this... let me try ta explain...
me try to speel good too:

You will get a list of 10 fuzzy housholds to send cards to. You will
send a card or letter to everyone on that list (minus yourself). THe
last fuzzy on the list will be me - Princess Pepper. In my card you can
send me money (cash or check) for Support Our Shelters (SOS). You don't
have to send me a donation for SOS to participate in this. All da money
raised for SOS goes to the Shelter Fund to help SOS help all the
shelters around the world.

It's really easy to sign up and LOADS of fun. Everyone loves getting
cards and letters in the mail... and now WE can get cards from OUR
FUZZY FRIENDS! This is a wonderful Card Exchange for everyone. It's
not just fun receiving the cards.. but sending them too is loads of
fun for everyone!

Want to enroll for the Ferret Fun Card Exchange? Just need you to go to
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php
and sign up for the FERRET FUN
CARD EXCHANGE! Now remember... when you sign up you are using your
FUZZY name... only one sign up per household... If you want to bundle
all your brothers and sisters names (so long as it's not a lot of
them!) or you can use your "group name" (like the Tonka Toys or Spice
Crew) if you have them. Anyways.... No matter how you do it ...it's
for the ferrets from the ferrets!...

There is NO COST to join the Card Exchange. However, if you want you
can include a couple dollars when you mail one to me ... Actually I'm
going to have Princess Pepper Listed on the bottom of your list since
she will be the spokes-ferret for SOS. The money that is raised from
this card exchange will go into the Support Our Shelters general fund
so that we can continue to help shelters.

FUZZINESS!!!!!

So what are you waiting for? Go sign up!

If you have questions.. just email me and i tri to help!

Hugz & Luvz Princess Pepper SOS
www.supportourshelters.org
(feel free to crosspostie)