From:
Tracy & Aaron McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 02:36:30 -0500
A recent story about a ferret stealing a Hershey's kiss prompted me to
remember a Hershey's Kiss incident.  A few years ago Pinky was our only
ferret and was allowed to run the apartment whether we were up or asleep.  I
woke up on Valentine's Day to discover a dining room table run amuck with
beautiful presents, a card, & a whole bunch of gold foiled Kisses with
almonds of which many were 1/2 eaten - foil & all.

Oh no, poor Pinky, she just couldn't help herself & obviously Aaron didn't
think about her being able to get up there.  I'm sure I did not get the
first impression that Aaron had intended with his once beautiful display of
presents.  However, Pinky was just fine & that was the best Valentine's
present I could have gotten.

Bunches of love from my ferrets to yours!

Tracy & the girls -
Pinky, Jasmine, Shadow, & Bear