From:
"Kim L. Adkins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 17:23:48 -0800
so here's the story.  I bought a fantastic cage for my Jerry about a month
ago.  Recently, it has come to my attention that a friend of mine has
ferrets which he's seriously neglecting.  I won't go into the details, but
i need to get Allie and Stimy out of there.  So, my wonderful and fantastic
cage has to go in favor of a regular ordinary, bigger cage.

The cage is about 2' long and 1.5' tall with that great plastic coated
wiring.  The whole top lifts out easily and the bottom is rubbermaid - very
easy to clean.  There are two levels, one on each side, with ramps.

So, if anybody is interested, I'm asking $80.  (I paid $125 last month).

Let me know at [log in to unmask]

Love to the fuzzies!

Jerry: what's in the bucket mom?  huh?huh?  come on, what's in the
bucket?huh?

 :0)
Allie and Stimy: someone please clean our cage?...