Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 1995 08:16:00 CDT
Ahhhh!  The trials of a new home.  Well, Clyde showed Reep how to get
on the counter from the lazy suzanne so I had to figure out how to stop
this activity..... hmmmm... I placed a metal tray on the counter above
the lazy suzanne sticking over the edge, we'll see.  Problem #2 -
ever seen those large floor registers in older houses, yep, we have
one and guess what, the ferrets think it is a great potty place - NOT!
This is our air exchange vent so I have to leave it uncovered.  O.k.
I shaped and placed 1x2 welded wire up and over and just as I looked
smugly at my work Spritely crawls in UNDER the wire!  Back to the
drawing board - fold sides down more closely.  Ah hah!  Got it.  Got
up this morning and somebody managed to poop on the wire along the wall.
That's o.k., I can put a thin piece of carpet runner back there.
Problem #3 - Reep is teaching the others how to get up on the bathroom
sink - he must have shown Randa Sue because I CAN'T FIND MY PEPSODENT!
Oh, and when Reep was on the counter he politely took one bite out of
each peach as he pushed them out of the fruit bowl and onto the counter
top range, and a couple bites out of one apple.  I love ferrets!
Hugs to all especially those in need.  tle