Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 00:13:33 -0800
Quick Question...

My ferrets were exposed to some kittens that were dumped off (people love
dumping poor animals off down the road we live in, I guess the figure if
you live in the country you need a lot of dogs and cats) the kittens may
have had worms, and I'm worried my ferrets might have contracted worms
from them if they did have worms.  Is there any ferret wormers on the
market?  or am I just going to have to take them to the vets?

Any information would be appreciated.
  --Dooks, Heather and the Crew.