From:
"Irene E. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 09:21:55 -0400
Linda,
<...causes of bad breath....>
    Several years ago I adopted, an adult male ferret who, like yours,
suffered from halitosis (doesn't that sound much better than "bad breath"
<VBG>!) A quick examination of his mouth followed by a trip to the vet for
scaling and routine at home oral care addressed the problem.  The
maintenance program involved the gentle cleansing of his teeth with a few
drops of Nolvadent (Aveco Co.) on gauze.  Fortunately Stretch, the ferret,
was a **very** easy ferret to treat.  Even so, the initial sessions were
kept short so as not to unduly stress him.  He eventually tolerated this
weekly to twice monthly procedure fairly well.  I hope the solution to your
ferret's problem is as simple as that!

<urine stains....sanding...stain resistant coat....>
    Did you have to have the entire floor or just isolated spot(s) sanded
and re-finished?  Also, what stain-resistant finish was used on your
hardwood floors?
     Irene & Kids