From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 01:30:41 -0500
I feed my ferrets a diet combined of Totally Ferret and Superior Choice
which they dearly love.  There is only one problem I have noticed quite
extensively that really worries me and I am hoping someone out there has
a suggestion.  The shape of the kibble is not very conducive to the
contour of their palate.  They are forever getting it stuck in their
mouths and I am always having to pry their mouths open to get it loose.
I wonder how many times this has happened when I wasn't around to assist
them?  I really think these companies do not take that into account.
There has to be a creative way around it.

My second question revolves around a good Plexiglass type ferret gate.
Does anyone know how to build one or where to buy one?  I am tired of my
'ferret proof' gates being climbed over and in some cases actually leaped
upon with a running start where the fuzzy hoists himself over the wall
into the forbidden zone.  Mocha is an expert at it and he loves to come
to where ever I am and give me his smug little ferret look.  So if anyone
has any ideas please let me know because I am open for suggestions.

Diane