From:
Sam S Winston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 15:46:27 -0800
Hi, I'm a new member from Anacortes, Wa.  My only ferret, Scout (I've been
begging my parents to let me get another) has a very funny "trick" she does.
One day I was trying to find some way to amuse her so I wouldn't have to
worry about her, so I stuck a very loose hacky sack she claimed into a paper
towel roll.  She went nuts!  She stuck her nose in the end and started
pushing it across the hardwood floor.  Whenever she'd run into something,
her whole head would slide in and she'd get stuck.  Then she'd flail her
head around with the paper towel still on it.  I got this on tape and sent
it in to America's funniest Home Videos, we're still waiting on a reply.
Also I'd like to know If there are any ferret clubs or any ferret owners who
are interested in starting a club in or around Anacortes, you can contact me
at the e-mail address above.  Please answer, Scout hasn't seen another
ferret since she was in the pet store.