From:
carmen stephan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 06:43:20 -0700
Hi,
I have a shelter in Holland.  As it seems ECE is now active in our
country too.  Perhaps because of the import of ferrets from the USA (or
elsewhere).  The last time we wrote about ECE in our magazine was in
1999, so 4 years ago.  At that time there wasn't much sure about ECE
(perhaps the coronavirus) etc.  Is there anyone (or perhaps more owners)
who can tell me more about ECE?  The latest news, medication, are there
already tests in the USA who can prove if a ferret does have ECE?  Any
information, ideas, suggestions, are welcome.

Thanks,
Carmen
a worried sheltermom

=====
Ferret's Friend Forever - Farm & Shelter for indoor & outdoor ferrets
Site: fff.glow.nl