Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 20:42:05 -0800
Hi Ferret Friends & Families,

We are 5 ferrets (Whitie, B.Ball, Slinky, Bliss, & Jessie) currently
living at Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter in Parkton, Maryland.  The nice
shelter mommy, Barb Clay, and the shelter volunteers listed us on this
year's Giving Tree.  We would like to say THANK YOU to the people that
created the Tree and also for the people that chose to be our Santas.

We would like for you to visit Rocky's webpage at
www.gfme.com/ferretrescue/
to consider adopting a ferret, sending some warm & snuggly hammocks or
sleep sacks to our other shelter friends, making a donation through
paypal, or sending a gift certificate for The Ferret Store.  All the info
you need is on the webpage.  Thank you very much from the bottom of our
fuzzy hearts.

Dooks,
Whitie, B.Ball, Slinky, Bliss, & Jessie :o)