Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 04:55:21 -0500
Some of you may remember I recently lost my special boy Chance.  Thanks to
all who sent notes.  It helped.

I have a new boy named Nexus.  He is a sable 3.5 pound hob, half swedish.
His nicname is Little Moose.  He is five months old.  He has been the best
medicine for grief.  He has so much energy, and when he's tired, he just
plops.  He has some endearing qualities: likes to tip the water dish over
and stashes pieces of chicken in his litter box (which I remove when he
isn't looking).  I'm not used to such a large ferret.  I had to sew
extensions into his harness to make it fit.  He has 100% litter box hit
rate (I'm bragging), and he has been a very good boy while being out of
his room.  He doesn't have the rubber fetish Chance had, so remotes and
cell phones are safe.  We're learning more about each other every day.

Best wishes to sick fuzzies and condolences to those who have lost
treasured buddies.

Moxie and Nexus
remembering Chance