From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:18:37 -0400
This e-mail message was sent to me, as the Owner of the Yahoo Ferret
Friends Group. It was not posted in the groups message base, since Mary
Rippey is not a member.

Smiles,
Arlena
Owned By Sweet Charity!
Ferrets Rule My World!
Every Ferret Has A Song And Dance!

                          ----------------

Hello,

I'm not sure if you can help me. I met a woman - ferret owner and lover
from Hightstown, NJ awhile back in a Yahoo Group. I have a ferret that
needs a home - my son is going off to college and we will be empty
nesters. I wish I could locate this woman, but would love to find a
warm, caring, home that would love this ferret as their own child!
She is 4 years old and fixed. She is a joy. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Mary Rippey ([log in to unmask])
Freehold, NJ