From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 12:02:09 -0800
Agree with the thought that those of us who have ferret experience 'know'
it's best to have fewer ferrets.  Oh how I wish!!!  We have 15, and are
doing shift work re who comes out with whom.  Trouble is, there are
ferrets out there that NEED a home, and we just cannot turn them down!
Our max was 4, then 5, the 11, then 13.......ok 15!

Would either my husband or I turn away a furry fuzzbutt?  Oh, probably
not,... ok not.

Luckily,they vary in age from 1 to 7, 2 have terminal diseases, but are
holding their own, and enjoying themselves,their buddies, and life.  So,
how does one say "no" to a call asking you to take a fuzzy?  I'm serious
here, I can say no to anything and everything else thrown my way, same
with my husband, but we can't turn a ferret down!

Hugs,
Michelle