From:
ARMANDO TEJEDA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 03:15:43 -0500
Hi I have been on the FML for sometime now but this is my first post.  I
have three fuzzbutts, a 8mnth old male albino "Meli", a 5mnth old female
sable "Jubilee", and a silver mitt male "Argos" (I think Argos is about
4mnths old but not sure, the woman who sold him to me didn't want him
anymore & she didn't know his age) they are all MF.

Anyway the reason i am posting is because What Jenn said about ear sucking
was so erie .  The youngest male Argos does the exact samething!  I have
caught him a few times just sucking away at Meli's ear... but i never seen
blood!

Argos never sucks on Jubilee's ear, only on Meli's!  what can this be???
Is it a sort of sign of submission?  conspiracy??

Just wanted to share...
Good health to all ferrets & their hoomans!!!

Mando, + *Meli & *Jubilee & *Argos