From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:53:10 -0500
Woke to 3' of snow on the balcony and more coming down fast in these NJ
hills.  Luckily, we have a perfect use for some of it.

Unfortunately, the digital camera is too slow to get them airborne...

http://homepage.mac.com/esc/ferret/PhotoAlbum20.html

Double click on one to enlarge and start the slide show and then use the
arrows.

The dark head outside the shower is Sherman who says that snow if too
cold!  Ashling already knew that.

The male with a bit of chest stripe and a few white toes is Hilbert.  The
all brown female is Chicklet.  Notice that they have red eye reflections
so they may have some pigment reduction in eyes.

BTW, I have it on good authority that Hilbert sent so much snow flying
that they had snow in Canada.  Right, Betty?  Now, I just need to figure
out how to get them to fling it to California...