From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:55:30 -0500
Okay, so here it is Thanksgiving Day, and what do my wonderous eyes do
appear ( well okay that is a xmas poem ) but still more and more and
more nonsense about food and kibble and raw AGAIN. Geez, cant we move
on to another topic, how's this, what are we thankful for at this time,
i am thankful for my ferrets who give me unconditional love, and i am
thankful that i have them since i dont have real kids, i am thankful
for food, (people food not kibble or live ) i have heat in my house,
a great man, a car, a job.....at least can we keep the stories about
kibble vs. reduced to 2 or 3 normal sized paragraphs instead of reading
a novel, i mean really, after the first paragraph, you lose most of us,
PLEASE can we move on to another topic,we have beaten this one to
death....

i wish all you ferret mommies and daddies a wonderful Holiday today,
no matter how or where you celebrate, know that we are a breed all to
ourselves, us ferret parents, nobody can understand unless you have
been licked or snuggled by a ferret, there is no greater feeling in
the world, love to you and all your furry little ones.....

[MA]

[Moderator's note: The raw food topic comes up periodically on the FML.
It tends to take on a life of its own, so it's discouraged if it's
been recently dicsussed, but it's been a while since the last major
debate and there is constant subscriber turnover.

There is definitely interest in all aspects of feeding so we likely
will continue this a short while longer unless it degenerates sooner.
The food posts are always grouped together so they're somewhat easy to
skip people choose to do so. Yes, I realize some people don't like the
topic and I apologize. Can't please everyone but I try to give people
their turn. BIG]