From:
Rick Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 07:56:33 -0400
Kylie,

Yes a group of Austrailian students came to Miami about 8 months ago and did
some filming at our very own South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue Shelter.
I don't know the details because I was not present but our shelter mom,
Angela, told me about it.  So the ferrets in the segment were shelter
residents who I'm sure were proud to have their fuzzy mugs on Austrailian TV.

FYI : The shelter was also used for the filming of the Sheppherd and Greene
ferret video and several shelter ferrets appear in Debra Jeans book, 'A
Practical Guide to Ferret Care'.  (Including our shelter mascot, Sammy!)