From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 18:27:32 -0600
I have a question concerning this subject of feeding your ferret raw
chicken?  I am not in practice of it nor do I really support it.  I have
my mopinions about feeding Domestic Pets any raw meats.

It was recently brought to my attention by someone who asked to board a
ferret with us.  He said he got it from the advice from someone on the FML.

I would appreciate someone filling me in on the reasoning behind such a
thing.  Especially with the deseases associated with raw poultry these
days.  I would like to help track down the source of this information and
where this idea comes from.

Thank you,
Rick
United Ferret Organization (note new address)
668 Union Square Ste 234, Sandy, Utah 84070
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.