From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 17:18:44 EDT
If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
'Til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day
Like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend them with you

Jim Croce

Taz has decided to move on to be with his beloved, Jasmine.  He left this
morning, as we were rushing to the vet.  Seven and a half years weren't
enough.  He will be sadly missed by all of us, especially my grandson
Calvin, who always shared Saturday morning cartoons and cereal with Taz.
This has always been a favorite picture of Taz.  Seems rather appropriate
now.

http://pic5.picturetrail.com:80/VOL74/133183/243898/1998281.jpg

I need you so that I could die
I love you so and that is why
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is dream
Dream, dream, dream, dream
Dream, dream
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is dream

Roy Orbison

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Tempus Fuzzit
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=kathouze