From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:05:54 -0500
         them instead of Richard so they look rough but oh well, they work!

Laura and Willow snuggling.  Willow reaches out and takes your finger in
her paw.  She is only a year and a half and is already in the last stages
of insulinoma, and has lympho pretty bad.  Life kinda kicked her in the
teeth.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce28b3127cce94dceb02aa090000001610
8JZM2TVi1g

Today she went outside to check out the new aviary we're building.  This
is the first time she's shown any interest in a set of Tazzie Wheels.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce28b3127cce94dceb032b380000001610
zJZM2TVi1g

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce28b3127cce94dceb012b3a0000001610
8JZM2TVi1g

Willow just kept going back to that broom and smelling it.  I suppose she
can smell the other ferrets on it, since the males always wipe their
winkies across it.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce28b3127cce94dceb0eaa050000001610
8JZM2TVi1g

Poor baby girl is incontinent, no bowel control, and quivers all the
time now.  We are trying to fill her short lifetime with an abundance of
memories to take with her to the bridge.  If she wants it, she gets it,
no matter what.

If you can't see the pictures and would like to, email me and I'd be
happy to send them to you.  Sometimes I can post them and they work,
and others HAH!  LOL