Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 21:36:23 -0400
Well I had hoped that my first post would be a happy one..But alas it is
not........

To make a long storry short here is what happened...I took my Feret Podo To
the vet because she was slugish,Losing fur,and her sexual organs were
enlarged..she was acting verry freindly from the day that I got her but it
would seem that she has been in heat ever since...my regular vet knew
nothing of Ferrets ao he recomended another Vet...Theresa A.Paoloni..at
Veterinary Care Unlimetted.P.C.  Located at 84-09 Rockaway Blvd,Ozone
Park.New York,11416.  To make a long storry short I made an apointment..And
went...I got the feeling of being at a business and not at a vets office...
the place was packed.....I waited 4hours to see the Vet....she took a look
at Podo and felt her a little and said that she was verry ill..and would
have to be left overnight for some tests....she then told me there would be
a cbc blood test and a blood suger test and some other tests....I was told
to go see the receptonist for an estimate of service......I went....The
estimate was $677.63.....Wow!!!  I couldnt afford this the receptionist said
dont worry this is only an estimate and it probably wouldnt be that
much.....I told her to take off the Ultra sound and the exploratory
surgurry....she did and the bill was $242.46 this I could handle.....I
called the next day....they were too busy to talk to me they said..they told
me to call back tommorow...I did.....I was told that all the tests were
inconclusive.....we know nothing at this time....But we do need to perform
an Ultra sound.....I said that I couldnt afford it......and that I would
pick up my Feret...I was disgusted and wanted to find another vet...They
told me that My bill had to be revised ...I was then told that I had to pay
$777.34 for services rendered for testing that I dont even believe that they
performed.......Now they are holding my feret hostage and I dont know what
to do...they wont allow me to make a payment plan and mu bill goes up everry
day...what can I do..I feel like I have been ripped off and My Podo
hoodwinked.....Please Help Me

                 Sincerely Santiago Lugo
 Please send E-Mail to [log in to unmask]
or visit my page at http://www.webspan.net/~agron