From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 1997 21:47:09 -0400
well I'm late as usual!  but I had to add one to the heep.  I don't think
anyone else had this one, my better half came up with it:

All's ferret in love and war.

and we now have a new song we sing to the ferret and just in general -
really embarassing if anyone hears us!  this is to the theme of "The Black
Adder" a BBS series, quite funny I might add.  Last stanza of the song.  Ok,
now if only Fidget was black this would work perfectly!

Black ferret, black ferret
With many a cunning plan.
Black ferret, black ferret
you are a little man.

(when Fidget is being bad I go get him and give him his lecture,
starting with, "now little man")

cheers
chris and Fidget

--