From:
Valerie Nielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 23:41:14 -0400
Did you teach your dog how to find the ferret?  My husband has been wanting
me to teach my border collie how to find our ferrets.  She (the border
collie) already picks them up lightly and carries them around.  If you did
teach your dog how to track your ferret please tell me how.  Congradulations
on the new addition to your family.  Hope he (Sid?) is doing well!!  My
ferrets, as they have gotten older, eventually adjusted to my dogs.  I wish
I could help you and Clancy.  I'm sure someone else in FML will be of some
help.
AntsLove