From:
Test Scoring 3 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:42:49 -0400
I have been seeing some odd poo lately from my Stimy and was wondering
if anyone might be able to help.  First of all, Stimy lost his lifelong
playmate and bestfriend, Allie recently, about 3 wks ago.  He has been
slightly lethargic, which I figure is a hurting heart, but eating and
drinking normally.  No new products in the enviornment, household or
otherwise.

What I'm seeing from Stimy is...well...yellow.  very definitly yellow with
no normal poo coloring at all.  Also, it's the consistency of a very thick
mucous.  Vet trip, right?  I'm not so sure because it's not consistent.
He'll let this wierd stuff go, more of it in 1/2 hr or so (yes, small
amounts but frequently), and then the next I see is COMPLETELY NORMAL.
Good poo coloring, well formed, etc.  This will continue for a day or two
then suddenly..BAM...yellow icky stuff.  It hasn't gone away, but I don't
see it consistently and like I said, he is eating and drinking okay
(though he seems to maybe have lost a little weight?..I've attributed that
to a heavy heart so far...might be mistaken?).  So do I wait for this to
clear up or could it be indicative of a big problem?  I did place an
"emergency" call to my vet on sunday...he seemed to think it would just
clear up.  Any help would be appreciated...I'm just another worried mommy.

Kim   ([log in to unmask])
Stimy - what's all the fuss about?
Jerry - EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!  What ARE you doing there?