From:
Katherine Kuckens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 10:38:30 -0400
Dear Anonymous,

There is a pet store here on Long Island (New York) that specializes in
ferrets and they have a cute stuffed animal ferret.  It's about the same
size as a real ferret.  I don't know if they can do mail order, but the name
of the store is Animals Alive and their phone number is 516-783-3474.

I have also seen a beautiful, expensive stuffed animal like a ferret (but
probably a black footed ferret or polecat) at upscale stores like The Nature
Company and other fancy children's stores.  This animal is put out by one of
those companies that makes endandgered species and donates something to
wildlife causes.  Can't remember who.

Godd luck!

Kat