Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2012 01:33:32 -0400
First off I know that Nancy would not and did not attempt to steal
your logo. Out of all the "officials" only one person can I name that
actually is very active in the ferret community. The rest seem to be
more occupied with looking down their noses at people on the frontlines
saving ferrets. Its kinda funny how all the officials seem to walk away
from shows with ribbons. The Afa seems to allow anyone to have their
name listed as a shelter even ones that need to be closed down. When
crap hits the fan SOS is sent in to clean up a mess. Where is the Afa?
Probably busy making designer ferrets. Nancy Parks ferrets are taken
better care of than the presidents tushy!! Those ferrets might have
well came from her own womb!! To stoop to such a level is childish and
proves what is being said about the Afa to be true. Anyone that has
a mind of their own gets exiled and banned. Then to boot you slander
them any way you can. I would get a ferret from her before I would
any of the rest of you. Then you post a link that is invalid.