From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 10:19:50 -0600
Hi guys.  I need moral support...we just got a puppy (4 month old german
shephard) three weeks ago and things are not running smoothly in my house!
The puppy REALLY wants to play with that little hopping critter that keeps
disappearing under the couch!  We are trying everything we can think of to
teach her not to chase Rocket (the ferret) and sometimes it works, sometimes
not.  We have turned the bedroom into a ferret friendly place so he can get
away from the dog when he wants to (man, is he happy to have free access to
the closet, the shower, and under the dressers!!).  Sometimes I think he
LIKES the dog...he dooks like crazy at it...but sometimes I can tell he is
scared of it too!  My SO thinks the Rocket would be happier if he had a new
home without a dog but I just cant part with my little guy!  Is there any
hope for this situation???  If you have any good dog/ferret interaction
stories, Id love to hear them.  I feel like I spend my day yelling at the
dog to leave the ferret alone!  And the ferret doesnt help much...he just
strolls right past the dog like it doesnt exist!

Ahhhhhh!

Diane