From:
James Hensley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 10:16:01 -0400
>Up until about 2 months ago, she was litter-box trained in her cage, but
>now she goes in the corner NEXT to her litter box.

That just happened to me a few weeks ago.  It turned out that one of my
'darlings' got too lazy to hoist her butt over the edge of the box.  I just
cut the side of the box down a few inches with a utility knife, and she's
been 100% since.  I guess she would wake up in the middle of the night and
couldn't be bothered making such a huge effort to get into her box.

>the Brown recluse spider.  Very nasty thing ...
>I had one on my back leg once.

Either Courtney is a ferret who has learned how to type, or she spends far
too much time on all fours playing with her fuzzies :)  BTW, I live to make
fun of typos, so please don't take any offence.

jimbo
 *  Shoot   | [log in to unmask]           | Well, smack my lips           *
 * the bug! |                              | That's a rip-snortin' treat!  *