From:
"C.B. Goins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 09:30:23 -0700
So, what time is the bus leaving for the lynching party in Kansas?

Good people!!!  I, too, reacted strongly when I first read the posts.  But
after a couple of e-mails to Troy Lynn, I'm convinced that this is not a
cruel man, just an ignorant one.  I applaud Troy Lynn's self control and
willingness to educate this fellow.  And *certainly*, I'm 100% behind the
effort to get those babies out of there!  (Everyone who is able, please
pitch in and help.  The faster the better)!

Kudos to you, Troy Lynn, on your rescue of these precious ones, and you're a
great person for remembering and practicing the old proverb, "It is better
to light a candle than to curse the darkness".  As we discussed, there are
two ways of educating people: One is with patience and understanding; the
other is with a big stick.  Problem with the stick is, once you're finished,
the only thing they remember is the stick.  You're doing it right!

Dooks to all,

C.B. and Maximilian