From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:29:33 -0400
POSTED WITH PERMISSION

ARL NH writes:

We have an approximately five year old male ferret brought to us as
"found in box".  He had mobility issues on arrival, was sent to our Vet
and diagnosed with insulinoma, has been prescribed daily predisone, and
has improved since.

Please contact

ARL NH 603- 472-3647

Animal Rescue League of NH
<http://www.rescueleague.org/>www.rescueleague.org
603-472-3647

Located at 545 Rt.  101 in Bedford NH, The Animal Rescue League of NH
is a non-profit Limited Admissions Shelter serving Bedford NH and the
surrounding communities.  Shelter Hours for visiting and adoptions are
Saturday and Sunday 12-5, Tuesdays and Thursdays12-7, and Fridays 12-5.
Animals are accepted on a space available basis, by appointment.