Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:33:28 -0600
I heard from a few people who had picked fuzzies from the tree earlier
this week and their ferrets didn't have stockings. I chose Dave Thomas
on page 40 earlier and he doesn't have a stocking. Has anyone heard
from Kris? Is Kris and family o.k.?

When you pick your ferret(s) please check with the shelters to see if
the ferrets have santas, if they do, you could ask if others on their
trees do. If you find a listing that doesn't have an address, you can
contact the shelter and ask what it is. If there isn't any contact info
other than the shelter name, try looking it up on the web.

If the ferrets don't have a want list, one could ask the shelter or
send anything they think the little ones would like. If one wants to
send a gift to a ferret that the shelter is requesting a donation to
their vet account and you can't afford to do that, then send a gift
to the ferret anyway. I'm sure the ferret won't mind.

Since shelters have multiple ferrets listed, you could send a box of
toys or bedding to the shelter of your choice!

I'm very sad that some of the ferrets on the trees may not have santas
for christmas so please, from the bottom of my heart, I'm begging
everyone to go to the giving tree and pick at least one little one
to send a small gift to. I sent out a small ferret gift in a manila
envelope for less than $1.00 postage. I didn't click the santa button,
I just picked a ferret and sent the gift. No one said we couldn't just
send gifts!

Happy holidays to all! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org
www.iGive.com/FFS