From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 04:25:41 -0500
Hello

After doing some much needed sorting, cleaning and re-arranging, we
have found a surplus of water bottles. They are various sizes from 8 oz
and up. We also have a extra case of Hill's AD if someone needs it.

Due to many things beyond our control we will not be taking in any more
babies. It absolutely breaks my heart to write these words but I know
my limits. This, by NO means has been a easy decision. We will how ever
be here for help with re-location and information and any other help
that people may need with surrenders. I know there will be emergencies
from time to time and we will try to help where we can We are and
always will be grateful for all the help and love we have so graciously
received over the years from the ferret community.

We still have 16 sweet babies here and they are our main priority. We
want them to have the best of care possible. It's been a tough year for
us. The shelter list here in Florida is getting smaller and smaller. I
can only hope others can find it in there hearts to open their doors
and help.

Let us know if you can use the bottles, AD or anything else.

with love & gratitude

Linda & Bill Lake
Fuzzy Follies Ferret Shelter/Rescue
Winter Haven, Fl.
The more I know about people, the more I love my ferrets!