From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 12:06:38 -0400
Bravo to Dave Barry!

I just got done reading his Decaf Poopacino article in the Miami Herald
on-line.  For those who passed it by on the FML on May 1, it is NOT TO BE
MISSED!  The url is http://www.herald.com/tropic/barry/archive/nov9.htm.

Eveyone in my office thought it was hysterical.  It is now posted by the
office coffee machine!

I've heard of ferret poop tea, but this is past bizzare!  It just goes to
show you that fact is definitely stranger than fiction.

For anyone wanting to know about ferret poop tea and its uses, e-mail me
privately.  (there you go BIG--the required ferret link)

Melody Tomaszewicz

Melodyt and the four fuzzbutts
Furry--The Sebastian Cabot of ferrets.  "I'm SO dignified."
Sweetie--The FLO agent.  "How on Earth did you get up there?"
Friskie--Liberace reincarnated.  "Where's that feather boa?  It's naptime."
Angel--aka Velociweasel, aka Pazuzu---Now in foster care. (Sob)

[Moderator's note: OK, it's funny, I admit it.  But Dave Barry doesn't know
his biology, I'm afraid.  Luwak coffee is brought to you via the palm civet,
which is NOT in the weasel family.  Sorry to disappoint everyone, but let's
close the topic -- too unrelated.  Of course, if Melody wants to write about
how to drink ferret poop tea then it might be related... :-)  BIG]