From:
Karen Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 18:50:33 -0500
Hola,

We have all heard loads of horror stories on bad shelters.  Some of us
have seen some really bad ones.  I just saw a really great one!!

I took my kids down to Jackie's at Dook Nook in Jacksonville Florida so I
can paint and recarpet their room prior to selling my house and moving.

I was really worried driving down.  I had no need to be worried.  This
place is cleaner than most houses without ferrets!!  The cages were all
very clean, all had great bedding, plenty of food and water.  Lots and
lots of toys, tubes and boxes.

But no poop.  I dont know how she does it but I didnt see any poop!!  And
there were ferrets up and playing and still no poop.  I have it on good
authority it gets picked up right away as soon as it comes out.

My kids are gonna get spoiled!!  They are gonna think they were living in
a poop hole cause I only cleaned once a day.

Way to go Jackie!!!!!!  Totaly awesome shelter!  I am so impressed!!
Thank you so much.

--
HappyTails,

Karen and the Jacksonville Jive,