From:
[log in to unmask] (kristen herzog)
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 94 12:34:15 EDT
        Hello, all!  First, on chocolate.  All I can say is that it
must NOT be too toxic!  I had recently bought one of those packs of
Rieces Peanut Butter Cups, the kind with four inside.  I had opened
the package and eaten one when the phone rang.  After getting off teh
phone, I had forgotten what I was doing and went off to do something
else.  A few days later, I saw the wrapper on the floor under the
desk.  Figuring Jeff had eaten them and missed the trashcan when
tossing the wrapper, I thought nothing of it.
        BUT, when Jeff and I went to move our dresser to the new
apartment, voila!  On the carpet there were the remains of three cups,
moslty chewed around the edges.  In fact, *SOMEONE* had decided that
the peanut butter filling wasn't bad either, and the cups were missing
their filling.  Gee, I wonder why Roo comes running when she smells
Peanut Butter Cups?!?!?!
        Also, some exciting news!  While at the vet the other day for
a check up, a nice lady in the waiting room noticed Nesta and Roo and
asked me to visit her class at a local elementary school!  I think I
better brush up on my ferret background and quick facts before I go!
:)  Wish us luck!
                Thanks, Nesta, Roo, and their fully-trained humans,
                               Jeff and Kristen.
Kristen Herzog
These are my opinions. Promise.