From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:54:57 -0700
Dear Ferret Folks,

In a week, Saturday October 24th, one of the biggest events of the
ferret community will be underway...Rocky's OKTOBERFEST 2009!

For event details and location:
http://rockysferrets.com/events/of/oktoberfest.html

We here at Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter in Maryland, are very
excited in anticipation of this party!!! We look forward to seeing
old and new friends at the event. We'll have many items available for
raffle to help support the shelter and all the ferrets that have come
to call Rockys their temporary home. There will be food and fun for
everyone young and old. A special Karaoke contest with the winner
taking home a cool $100.00 prize! The original Ferretone himself, DJ
Bob Adams, will be rockin the house.

But just in case you can't make it (and oh what fun you'll miss) you
can always visit our online fundraiser at
http://www.rfrsoktoberfest.com/

If you have any questions, please write me offlist at

Thanking you all in advance for your continued support!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
832C Falls Rd., Parkton, MD. 21120