From:
Tracy Callahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 10:18:16 -0500
Hello,

My female ferret hisses at her male cage mate when they are playing.  She
also does it when she is not getting her way (i.e. he won't let her in
the hammie with him).

I was wondering if there was a name for this and/or any reasoning behind
it?  Is there a cute "ferret term" for this like "dooking?"  Of all the
ferrets that I have had, only two exhibited this behavior.

Any other similar stories and experiences would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Tracy