From:
Carrie Duc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 00:43:07 -0400
Hi Carrie in Quebec here again.  I had been told by the rep at Hagen that
all their ferrets across Canada are supplied from the Manitoba farm.  As
I mentionned before, Hagen did make good on the surgery and were very
supportive of my case and Vixen's predicament.  I would only suggest that
perhaps some document should be included among adoption papers that
explains the danger of a sprite/jill heat that is left unbred.  It would be
better if more folks purchased and studied a book on the animals they were
considering adopting prior to doing so, but let's be realistic many don't.
A simple document could make all the difference in the cases of the ferrets
who are dying because of this.

Also, anyone with Hagen ferrets, especially the woman from, I believe it
was B.C., who said she has the tiniest ferret from Hagen to visit my page
at http://members.tripod.com/~cduc/photoalbum/index.html and press next to
go to each new page.  I've photos of my fuzzy gang and Vixen is also one of
Hagen's Teeny Ferrets!  Take a look, perhaps ours are related? :-)

Carrie and the furbrats (Slinky, Vixen, Shawnee and Chewy ((Yep, short for
Chewbacka - sp?))  at [log in to unmask]