From:
Rose Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 10:53:52 EST
Hey you all~

When people say " dont they stink??" after finding out I have furbutts, I
tell them, no they smell like roses ... duh... all animals has a certian
odor, it depends on how they are kept clean etc etc.  There is no such
thing as a odorless animal.  Every animal I ve owned will stink if I dont
clean their habaiat or whatever.  Even my boyfriend's snakes have some
bit of odor.  I tell people that I love the smell on my furbutt.  I
cannot stand being away from Zorro even for a day because I d start
missing his ferret smell and many other wonderful things about him.  I
tell people " if u dont like it, its your business.  Its my business that
I love those cute innocent ( not) furbutts" Everyone is entiled to their
own opnion and they shouldnt judge one by his/her odor.

Rose and Zorro
Pixie in our hearts and memories forever.