From:
Curtis & Dawn Middleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 1996 21:23:32 -0500
Ferret-math just hit us and we have a beautiful little black sable girl.We
have not named her yet.Casey seems to be really happy with her and she is
settling in just fine.Casey has started acting funny today(she has been here
3 days)he is not playing as much and is sleeping more.He is eating and
drinking just as much as usual and his bowel movements look fine.We are
paying more attention to him,we thought it would make the introduction
easier.Is he just pouting or do we need to get to the vets?I have also felt
his sides to see if he is swollen,hes not.I have looked through the FAQ and
could not found anything.Any help would greatly be appercited,I am worried!

       Casey,Curtis,Dawn and the new baby