From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 23:10:19 -0500
I just wanted to comment on the warning from Troy about neglect and abuse.
I really appreciate people taking the time to remind us over and over about
taking good care of our fuzzies.  When Fester came home with us I put her
in her cage.  I DIDN'T KNOW that she needed my company.  She once stayed in
it for 2 days and I felt sorta guilty, but I didn't know much about ferrets
and it is because of folks like you that she now free-roams and spends LOTS
of time with me.  I could NEVER go back to isolating her!  But I didn't
know I was not caring for her well.  And others who are newly owned by
fuzzies might not know a lot of practical things about basic care.  I have
learned SO MUCH from the FML.  Anything that makes me a better mom, I want
to hear it.  So thanks, Troy, for the reminders and all the specifics.
There may be just one little fuzzy out there whose mom or dad needs to know
something, and that makes it worth writing.  Then that little one will have
the bestest care and love all because someone said it.

Ryan and the Fuzzbrats, Fester, Reiko and Nino