From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:04:01 EST
Hi All,

Gotta make this quick..  Hubby buys the coffee if you leave when he
leaves..

We'll, here goes.  Yesterday late in the evening I decide to put all the
ferts outside and scrub down their room... I take up all dirty stuff and
open the windows.  Take the screen out the windows... The reason I took
the screen out is that I dumped the litter boxes and then tossed them
outside to be scrubbed down.  At the same time load washer full of their
stuff... Once everything is cleaned and positioned the way I wanted it.
Litter boxes clean and placed back in their room with fresh litter.  It
is now around 11pm.  Neighbors have really got to think I have lost my
mind.  I decided to give all 13 a bath.... This time I decided to put all
of them in the bathroom at the same time.  What was I thinking.... Thanks
to Aunt Juliana from the Ferret Business of GA we have a nice smelling
shampoo.  The story goes on.... I run water in the tub..  Load all 13
in.... Holy S**T... Ferts, Water, Climbing, Trashcan... Towels,
everything is everywhere.  Ferts getting under the counter... What a
noise... Pooping behind toilet..... Things carried across the room.... I
mean Total Chaos.... I look down 3 calm faces.... 3 ferrets looking at
me like mommie why did you do that....You know they don't know how to
behave... Now deciding mental ward is soon around the corner I started
shampooing ferts.... Grabbing as they passed the tub...Once the ferts
were shampooed and sprayed down I put them in a cage.... One by one.
Then I put the fert in that everyone loves to fight with..  Or she like
to fight with them... Before I knew what I did I sprayed the cage to stop
them from fighting.... What good was that.  Water all over the floor I
really could have left them on the floor and just shampooed and sprayed
them there.  All said and down..  I am drenched probably just what they
had in mind the whole time...I change clothes.  They are now put back
into their nice clean room.... What thanks do I get.... Within 30 mintues
they played, ate, and found a nice spot to slumber.... What a peaceful
sight..... I guess that is what it is all about...

I love those guys....... BUT I WILL NEVER DO THINGS LIKE THAT

Benita