From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:42:19 EDT
Michelle writes:
>I just had to write and say that Michelle looked at all sides of the
>equation and did what was best for her and her ferret in her situation.  I
>applaud that.  No matter what decision she made I would have supported her
>in that I knew she was taking her time, and was educating herself on this
>before she made all her decisions.
>
>I think number one we did settle that MF will give you credit for a deaf
>ferret as it is a genetic defect when you have your ducks in a row (vet
>statement, papers, food upc, etc).  I was by Kats side so to speak when MF
>did her credit for Eddie right on the spot like they did!  If anyone has
>run into trouble that may be because of the stores lack of awareness (or
>caring), or even the distributer having an uninformed employee manning the
>phones in your area.  You must deal with MF directly, rather than the
>store or distrubuter to get a good start.  That will ensure the store not
>doing something wrong.

* I was so humbled by your post Michelle, thank you.  I want to really
impress on everyone... that it is Kat Parson's generosity that makes that
information available to everyone.  She give me a voice.  Her precious
time has been donated to me time after time to get up sites on ADV,
Deafness, Sean and Rocky, etc.  It is her art, her creativity, that makes
the words come alive.  So thanks must always go to her.  IN my opinion..
my pages are also hers.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/