From:
Kelly Sharman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 18:21:00 PST
Something we've always wondered about was how Pork Lo Mein's toes was
mutilated as a kit. When we got him at 8 wks., one toe looked like it had
been broken and reset itself with a 80 degree bend in it.  The quick of the
nail is enlarged as well.  We're very careful when we cut the nail on
"Badtoe" lest we get yelled at.  Any one else's spiceweasel have this?

Anyone know where the euphemism, "Over the Rainbow Bridge" came from? What a
great way to go.  I know there is an actual Rainbow Bridge in LaConner, WA .
I wonder..............

I'm looking for Canadian (or Pacific NW) distributors of ferret jewellery,
artwork, or trinkets.  Anyone help me?  (That is, humans who make ferret
stuff, not ferrets who create.  Although, come to think of it, Beezer and
Pork Lo Mein sometimes swirl their feces to resemble Arabic letters.  A
primitive attempt at symbolic communication, or a creative outlet?  Only
they know.  Speakiing of communication, when Beezer was about 5 mos.  old,
she arranged nuggets of Iams into a perfect question mark.  It was weird.
Since then, she's studied the great existentialist philosophers in search of
the meaning of ferret existence.  Hasn't learned much except for, " I sleep,
therefore I am")

Kelly, Teri, The Wee Beezer (What if God was one of us, just a hob like one
of us, just a weasel in a cage, trying to find his squeaky toy), and Pork Lo
Mein ( Allah is my beacon)

Victoria, B.C.